Customer group: Guest
Deutsch English

Payment & Shipping

Payment terms:
After the order has been placed, 25% of the total amount will be invoiced. At the start of construction, another 25% is due. The remaining amount of 50% is to be paid after completion and before delivery / collection. All prices are in euros and include the legally applicable VAT. The shipping costs depend on the value of the goods, weight and delivery address. For delivery addresses outside the European Union (EU) or when paying from such a country, additional costs may apply (transfer / exchange rate fees or legal import costs such as taxes or customs duties). These additional costs are to be borne by the purchaser or recipient. The price at the time of the order applies.


Shipping costs within Germany:
up to 5kg: 8,90
5kg to 10kg: 11,50
10kg to 20kg: 19,80
20kg to 31kg: 24,90
from 31kg: on request

Shipping to Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic , Hungary, United Kingdom, Cyprus:
up to 5kg: 22,00
5kg to 10kg: 27,00
10kg to 20kg: 38,00
20kg to 31kg: 49,00
from 31kg: on request

Other European countries:
up to 5kg: 35,00
5kg to 10kg: 43,00
10kg to 20kg: 58,00
20kg to 31kg: 65,00
from 31kg: on request

Shipping to all other countries:
on demand